1. Can I buy a ticket for a flight departing on the same day?
No, you can buy a ticket for a flight, which departs no earlier than 24 hours from the time of purchase.
2. Once I have purchased a ticket , can I change the date of travel or to cancel the ticket?
Change of date or cancelation are possible under the terms of the specific fare at which it is purchased and you will be informed upon booking by our representative in office , by phone or by email.
And if you book online by www.air.bg, during the booking process it will be required to read and mark under the terms of the fare before finalize the reservation.
3. Can I buy a ticket for an unaccompanied minor of age between 2 and 12 from the website www.air.bg ?
Unfortunately, this is not possible, because minors are a special category of passengers. You will have to contact our Call Center, airline representative or your travel agent for more information and assistance. Please note that, with some exceptions, the Unaccompanied Minor Service for escort from/to check-in to/from the flight could not be confirmed for code-share flights, which are not operated by Bulgaria Air. In case you would like to request it for such а flight, please contact us for more information.
4. Can I use only the second part of a round trip ticket?
No, it is not possible, because the ticket price is valid only if you use the flights in sequence. Otherwise you will loose the next flight’s seat in the ticket.
No, it is not possible, because the ticket price is valid only if you use the flights in sequence. Otherwise you will lose your seat in the next flight in your ticket.
5. Is the price on the website the lowest available one?
Yes, the system is set to offer you the available lowest prices at the moment of your request, according to available seats on board, dates of departure and arrival, etc. You can also choose a higher price if you prefer a higher booking class or less restrictive fare.
Please have in mind that the price you see during the booking process is real and for its calculation there are seats booked. In case you do not buy a ticket, these seats are released and the price calculated for another passenger on the website at this moment could decrease.
6. Do I have to pay extra for baggage?
No, in the price you have paid for your ticket are included 1 piece of hand baggage and 1 piece of checked-in baggage. For the Business Class flights are applied double checked-in baggage from 2 pieces.
More info for the baggage policy you can find at the link here: http://www.air.bg/en/baggage
7. Is there additional charge when I pay with a credit card via www.air.bg ?
No, there are no additional charges, the price is what you see before entering the card details.
8. Do I have to fill up my cell phone?
We will need your cell phone number with the international dialing code in front, in order to contact you in case of schedule changes or flight cancellations.
9. Is the confirmation for reservation that I receive by e-mail from email@example.com only for the reservation or it is a ticket?
No, the confirmation that you receive is for the successful booking you have made and after that you will receive a second e-mail, which contains an Itinerary Receipt. The number of the electronic ticket has 13 digits and starts always with 623.
10. Can I make an online booking and pay for it later via banktransfer or in cash in some of your ticket offices?
No, when you make an online booking you must pay the ticket right after the whole reservation process is done in order to have it finished and confirmed.
11. Can I pay with a debit card?
Yes, in case you have an account in the www.ePay.bg system.
12. How can I pay with a credit card?
In the Bulgaria Air’s website you can buy a ticket with a credit card - with the VISA or Master Card logo by clicking the “Pay with credit card” button at the right side of the payment page.
13. What is the CVC code?
The CVC code is the last 3 digits from the number shown on the back of your credit card.
14. Is the ticket bough in your website always electronic?
Yes, firstly, right after you have finished the booking you will receive by e-mail a confirmation for reservation and in a few minutes you will receive an other letter containing a copy of the electronic ticket, which is desirable to print and take with you during the trip.
Book and Buy! The booking engine integrated within corporate site www.air.bg allows passenger to check flight availability and best fares, to make a reservation and purchase ticket online. Credit cards Visa and MasterCard are accepted as well as Bulgarian debit cards.
1. Flight search
Travel must start at least 24 hours after the reservation is done.
The system offers the lowest available price according to the user preferences (dates, availability, cabin class)
3. Traveler Details
The passenger must provide all the information needed for reservation and ticketing - traveler’s names, e-mail address, telephone number for contact with international dialing code, etc. Traveler’s data is stored in Amadeus GDS.
4. Reservation confirmation and payment
The passenger receives a confirmation e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org at the e-mail address given in the reservation. It consist the reservation code. With this code the user can check his reservation at www.checkmytrip.com. The accepted credit cards for payment are VISA and Master Card, as well as Bulgarian Debit Cards registered in www.ePay.bg.
5. Ticket issuance
The issuance of the ticket is processed when confirmation for payment has been received. For traveling the passenger needs identity document and a copy of the e-ticket, received by e-mail. The airline has an official contract for air carriage with the passenger after receiving a confirmation e-mail, containing a copy of an electronic ticket. In case such e-mail has not been received, the passenger must contact the Call Center of Bulgaria Air for confirmation.
6. Cancellation and modifications
After the payment and ticket issuance, any cancellations and changes must be made only by the Call Center of Bulgaria Air.
1. How can I Online check-in?Your flight is open for check-in 24 hours prior scheduled time of departure and will be closed 2 hours prior departure.
2. From which airports Bulgaria Air provides Online check-in?The Online check-in service can be used only if your flight departs from airports Sofia, Varna and Bourgas, London(Heathrow и Gatwick), Zurich, Milan, Paris, Berlin, Amsterdam, Vienna and Brussels.3. Who can Online check-in?Online check-in can be done by each passenger with confirmed booking and issued electronic ticket to the reservation for flights operated by Bulgaria Air.4. Who cannot Online check-in?All passengers, with following conditions:• Have indicated need of special help during take-off or landing in their booking or using wheelchairs;• Children from 5 to 12 years of age traveling unaccompanied;• Traveling with firearms or ammunition;• Groups with more than 9 passengers;• Traveling with pets /either in the cabin or baggage compartment/;• With need of extra seat for carrying large musical instruments /extra seat/.5. Can I Online check-in with baggage?• Yes, you can Online check-in if you travel with or without baggage.• If you travel with baggage, please hand it over for registration at the airport dedicated desks for registration - Business Class / Drop-off desks. You can register your baggage not later than 1 hour prior scheduled time of departure.If you travel with hand baggage only or without baggage you can proceed directly to border control desk and airport gates not later than 30 minutes prior scheduled time of departure.6. Shall I present my traveling documents and where? If your travel destination is a country requiring Visa, at arrival at the airport, please proceed to the dedicated Drop-off desks in order to verify your documents before going to boarder control section.7. Why I cannot print my Boarding Pass?• Please read carefully the Security questions and try again!• If you have missed the "Print" button, you can go back to Identification step by using "Select for change" and go to "Print Again" and print your Boarding pass.• If you do not want to print you Boarding pass during online check-in, you can always print the Boarding pass (but not later than 2 hours prior scheduled time of departure) by following the same steps as during check-in process.• If you do not have access to printer, you can receive your boarding pass at the airport Drop-off desk.8. Why I can't print the Boarding pass for my second flight?In case you travel on a second flight with one of our partners, the Boarding pass for this flight can be received at the airport Drop-off desk.9. Can I change my seat after I have checked-in?No you cannot. The seat can be changed at the airport Drop-off desks, prior departure.10. I have checked-in online, but I will not be able to travel?In case you have checked-in online but you will not be able to travel, please call immediately one of our dedicated Support phones.11. How much time do I have to go to the airport?Please plan and consider enough time for security and safety boarder control check. Due to the strict security measures this process takes time. Give yourself enough time, so that after completion of security check to be at the dedicated gate at least 30 minutes prior scheduled time of departure. In case you do not plan sufficient time you may miss your flight.12. How many passengers can check-in together?Online check-in is available for groups not bigger than 9 passengers.13. I lost my Boarding pass, can I print a new one?Yes, simply by following the steps from beginning of check-in process for printing a new Boarding pass or you can receive it at the airport Drop-off desk.14. I am traveling with infant, can I Online check-in?Yes you can. Please let the system select the best suitable for traveling with infant seats. In case you change the automatically selected seats and they are not suitable to for infant, the seats will be changed.15. Can I Online check-in at the moment of making the online reservation?No, if the electronic ticked has not been issued yet. You can check-in online only after receipt of electronic ticket number and if your flight is open for registration. /24 hours prior scheduled time of departure/
16. Is the service available for flights that are not operated by Bulgaria Air?
For flights that are not operated by Bulgaria Air this service is not available.
For all other questions, please contact one of our dedicated Support phones.Sofia: +359 2 4020400Email: email@example.com Working Hours: from 08:00 to 20:00
Online Check-in is a fast and convenient way to check-in for your flight, select your seat at the aircraft and print your Boarding Pass by simply using only a computer and internet connection. Check-in for your flight from your office or home at a suitable for you time and avoid waiting at the airport. Print your Boarding Pass and go to the airport at an easy pace and on time for your flight, not later than 30 minutes prior departure (if traveling without baggage). For flights that are not operated by Bulgaria Air this service is not available.
Fast and easy, just follow the steps:
During check-in process, if needed, you can use the Help button at the bottom right corner of each page.If any impediments for printing the Boarding Pass occur during check-in, please call one of our dedicated support phones:Varna and Bourgas: +359 889 996 901Email: WCI-Help@air.bgWorking Hours: from 08:00 to 20:00Our specialized employees would gladly help you through!
I haven't looked in detail