Because we know they are part of your family - Take advantage of our pet service!
Pets in the passenger cabin /PETC/
- Maximum weight of the animal and the cage - up to 8 kg* ;
- Maximum dimensions of the cage – 48 x 35 x 22 cm;
- The pet is not included in the free baggage allowance, and a fee of EUR 50 per direction applies.
Pets in the hold /AVIH/
- No limitation in the weight of the animal;
- Maximum dimensions of the container – 110 x 65 x 70 cm;
- The pet is not included in the free baggage allowance, and the following fees apply:
- At the weight of the animal and container up to 32 kg - EUR 80 per direction;
- At the weight of the animal and container over 32 kg - EUR 120 per direction.
- Pets transportation (both PETC and AVIH) is a subject to compulsory confirmation from the Airline. For confirmation please contact our Customer Service Centre at +35924020400 or by email email@example.com;
- Only dogs and cats are accepted for transport;
- Bulgaria Air does not accept animals to and from Great Britain;
- Fightng and dangerous breeds are accepted for carriage only as cargo (example: American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Bull Terrier, American Bulldog, Dogo Argentino, Karabash (Kangal), Anatolian Shepherd Dog, Caucasian Ovcharka (Caucasian Shepherd Dog), Rottweiler, Rhodesian Ridgeback).
* For flights FB1431/1432 to and from Paris where operating carrieris Air France, the maximum weight of PETC is 6 kg.
** Animals weighing over 32kg together with the container are not accepted for carriage to / from Brussels.