Because we know they are part of your family - Take advantage of our pet service!
Pets in the passenger cabin /PETC/
- Maximum weight of the animal and the cage - up to 8 kg* ;
- Maximum dimensions of the cage – 48 x 35 x 22 cm;
- The pet is not included in the free baggage allowance, and a fee of EUR 50 per direction applies.
Pets in the hold /AVIH/
- No limitation in the weight of the animal;
- Maximum dimensions of the container – 110 x 65 x 70 cm;
- The pet is not included in the free baggage allowance, and the following fees apply:
- At the weight of the animal and container up to 32 kg - EUR 80 per direction;
- At the weight of the animal and container over 32 kg - EUR 120 per direction.
- Pets transportation (both PETC and AVIH) is a subject to compulsory confirmation from the Airline. For confirmation please contact our Customer Service Centre at +35924020400 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Only dogs and cats are accepted for transport;
- Bulgaria Air does not accept animals to and from Great Britain;
- Fightng and dangerous breeds are accepted for carriage only as cargo (example: American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Bull Terrier, American Bulldog, Dogo Argentino, Karabash (Kangal), Anatolian Shepherd Dog, Caucasian Ovcharka (Caucasian Shepherd Dog), Rottweiler, Rhodesian Ridgeback, Doberman, Cane Corso, etc.).
* For flights FB1431/1432 to and from Paris where operating carrieris Air France, the maximum weight of PETC is 6 kg.
** Animals weighing over 32kg together with the container are not accepted for carriage to / from Brussels.