We at Bulgaria Air are always doing our utmost to make your trip comfortable and safe–from the moment of booking your reservation to your safe landing and to collecting your baggage at the airport. The aircraft we operate and the procedures for their technical maintenance are in compliance with the most stringent requirements of the European Union and Bulgaria’s Civil Aviation Administration, as well as of the international organizations, controlling the quality and safety of air travel – ICAO and IATA. This is also entirely true for the aviation companies – partners of Bulgaria Air, flights of which may be a part of your trip.
To make your flight real fun, we also need your cooperation for the following:
- If you have special requirements in regard to in-flight service, you are advised to check the terms on our website prior to booking a reservation, in order to make sure that we would be able to provide the services required.
- If you are planning to bring along a family pet it is advisable to check the terms in Your Luggage section. We recommend that you review prior to purchasing a ticket the General Conditions of Carriage and Your Luggage sections of Bulgaria Air’s website where the rules, according to which you and your baggage will be carried on our flights, are described.
- Before heading for the airport please make sure once again that you didn’t leave behind the most important documents: passport or identity card, visa documents, travel insurance etc.
- Arrive at the airport well in advance of the flight, to be able to check in and undergo all required checks comfortably. The minimum time for arrival for check-in varies for the different airports, but the standard time prior to showing up for check-in is at least 2 hours before departure time and no later than 45 minutes before the flight.
- Check in advance the dimensions of the cabin baggage allowed and the objects that may not be carried in it.
- If your ticket was issued for two flights of Bulgaria Air to your end destination or for a combination of a flight of Bulgaria Air and another partner aviation company, this would entitle you to certain benefits:
- during the airport check-in you will be registered for both flights;
- baggage check-in directly to the end destination;
- once your trip has started you will have no problems if you miss your connecting flight due to late arrival of the first leg. In such a case Bulgaria Air or the partner aviation company will be obliged to ensure at no cost your travel to your end destination, even if that would entail additional costs for it such as for re-routing with other aviation companies, hotel accommodation etc.
You may obtain detailed information on your rights and the air carrier’s limits of liability in the event of accident in compliance with the MONTREAL CONVENTION of 28 May 1999, implemented in Community practice by Regulation (EC) No 2027/97 (as amended by Regulation (EC) No 889/2002), by contacting our offices or the Information Centre of the aviation company.