WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In the process of filling in the registration form for membership in the frequent flyers programme FLY MORE we require the following information:
- Name, surname, family name;
- Date of birth;
- Type and number of identity document;
- Address, street number, entrance, floor, apartment, locality, post code, region, state;
- Contact data, such as telephone, mobile, e-mail address;
- Employment, position, professional sphere;
- Other information, such as preferred mode and language of communication.
HOW DO WE USE THE COLLECTED INFORMATION
Bulgaria Air requires this information to register you as a member of the frequent flyers programme FLY MORE, which offers privileges to our regular customers. With your consent, we can:
send to the e-mail provided by you regular information about promotions of new products, special offers and other information – we use the information provided by you to contact you for marketing surveys and campaigns. We may contact you by e-mail, telephone, fax, mail or other internet or social networks.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Bulgaria Air will not transfer your personal data, provided for the programme, to any third parties, unless one or more of the following conditions are at hand:
- with your consent;
- when required by law or by court of justice;
- for protection of the personal safety of users of the website of the aviation company;
- for internal operations within the website or internal operations of the business – to persons or companies, having contract for processing personal data with Bulgaria Air;
- when Bulgaria Air considers there are regulatory grounds for processing such data, a binding scheme or a contract supporting the principles of correct processing and adequate level of protection of personal data.
Bulgaria Air is not in a position to guarantee the impossibility of event of unauthorized access, but in our capacity of administrators of the FLY MORE loyalty programme we can assure you the airline is making every effort to protect your personal data and to prevent any unauthorized access through the use of appropriate technology and internal procedures. We work hard and constantly to ensure maximum protection of your data by applying the best possible technological, operational and organizational measures.
If you believe any information about you is incorrect or inaccurate, please notify us as soon as possible at FlyMore@air.bg; +359 2 984 02 96 or at our address: Sofia 1540; 1 Brussels Blvd., Sofia airport, Bulgaria Air. We shall correct in due time any incorrect information.