Members of Bulgaria Air programme for loyal customers Members of the Bulgaria Air`s frequent flyer programme may use the accumulated points to purchase a bonus ticket (with payable airport and other applicable taxed) to destination of their choice.
Use of bonus tickets is not permitted during the following periods (“blackout dates”) on all destinations:
|Winter season||from 15th December to 15th January|
|Summer season||from 1st July to 10th September|
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation in case we cannot provide you a seat on a specific flight.
Number of bonus points required
|Ticket type||Domestic flight||Regional flight/Balkan Peninsula||Other international flights|
|One way - economy class||3,000||9,000||15,000|
|Return - economy class||6,000||18,000||30,000|
|One way - business class||6,000||11,000||20,000|
|Return - business class||12,000||22,000||40,000|
- Use of a bonus ticket is possible upon earning the number of bonus points specified;
- Bonus tickets could be issued only by Bulgaria air on the territory of Bulgaria;
- You may order bonus tickets via e-mail to the loyal customers service office email@example.com;
- All airport, passenger, fuel, issuance and other taxes applicable to the issue of bonus tickets are at the expenses of the card holder, the bonus points cover only the ticket fare. When you check the taxes on our website there may be some variations, since the fuel tax is included in the ticket price;
- Travelling with bonus ticket does not generate additional points to your account;
- Every bonus ticket is valid for 1 year from the date of issue. Issued bonus tickets may not be transferred and extended.
- Members of the programme may provide their bonus ticket to members of their families or to other relatives. They can do so by written request submitted by the card holder. The request should be submitted by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org and it must comprise the following information: full name, date of birth, route /starting point and final destination/, flight dates and number of FLY MORE card;
- One free of charge change of date is allowed for a bonus ticket. Any further change is chargeable – EUR 15 plus service fee;
- An unused ticket may be returned within the period of its validity and the bonus points will be recovered. The reservation must be cancelled in written via e-mail: email@example.com at least 1 day before the flight. In case of no-show for a flight a penalty of EUR 30 is applicable.
Purchase of additional points
FLY MORE members, who have more than 10,000 bonus points in their accounts, may opt to purchase bonus points they still need for use of a bonus ticket, in accordance with the table below:
|1,000 bonus points||EUR 12.00|
|2,000 bonus points||EUR 23.00|
|5,000 bonus points||EUR 55.00|
|10,000 bonus points||EUR 105.00|
|15,000 bonus points||EUR 155.00|
|20,000 bonus points||EUR 205.00|
For further information, please, do not hesitate to contact us.