Bulgaria Air highly values its loyal customers and we are delighted to provide them with excellent level of service.
Join the FLY MORE programme for frequent flyers of the aviation company and exchange your collected points for a wide range of services and privileges:
- Bonus tickets for Bulgaria Air scheduled flights;
- Entitlement to 1 pcs. extra baggage up to 23 kg in addition to the free allowance for the respective class (except for code-shared flights operated by partner airlines) for Gold level membership;
- Аttractive discounts when renting a car from SIXT;
- Upgrade to business-class travel with a purchased economy class ticket, upon availability;
- Vouchers for the business lounge at the airport for Gold level membership, with provided free refreshments and catering;
- Voucher for birthday discount.
The FLY MORE programme offers three membership levels:
- Basic Level – initial level from which the collection of points starts. The customer receives a temporary card with identification code;
- Silver Standard Card – the customer receives a permanent membership card. Silver Card holders may exchange their bonus points for bonus tickets and other additional services;
- Gold Privilege Card –this level is acquired after earning 30,000 points within 18 months. Gold cardholders earn more points on each flight and enjoy a number of other benefits.
Airports with available lounge for business passengers on regular routes of Bulgaria Air:
- Sofia Airport Vitosha Lounge – Sofia, Bulgaria;
- Schiphol Airport – Amsterdam, the Netherlands;
- Athens Airport – Athens, Greece;
- Brussels Airport – Brussels, Belgium;
- El Prat Airport – Barcelona, Spain;
- Charles de Gaulle Airport – Paris, France;
- Larnaca Airport – Larnaca, Cyprus;
- Heathrow Airport – London, United Kingdom;
- Barajas Airport – Madrid, Spain;
- Sheremetyevo Airport – Moscow, Russia;
- Fiumicino Airport – Rome, Italy;
- Malpensa Airport – Milano, Italy;
- Ben Gurion Airport – Tel Aviv, Israel;
- Vienna Airport – Vienna, Austria;
- Ruzyne, Vaclav Havel Airport – Prague, Czech Republic;
- Zurich Airport – Zurich, Switzerland.
Every day from 09:00 to 18:00, Lunch time from 12:00 to 13:00