9% growth of the passengers in July
Growth of 11% at the international regular flights
In July Sofia Airport served a total of 362 800 passengers at the two airport terminals, with which was achieved an increase of 9% annually. Bulgaria Air and other companies operating from Terminal 2 were preferred by 68 percent of the passengers travelling on international and domestic routes. The remaining 32 percent of the total amount of passengers passed through Terminal 1.
The regular international lines remain with the largest share by number of passengers served – 338 543 (93%) and at the height of the summer marked a significant growth of 11% compared to July 2013.
Information: Sofia Airport