About your flight
The team at Bulgaria Air are always doing their utmost to make your trip comfortable and safe. The aircraft we operate and the procedures for their technical servicing are in compliance with the most stringent requirements of the European Union and of Bulgaria’s Civil Aviation Administration, as well as of the international organizations, controlling the quality and safety of air transportation – ICAO и IATA. This is also true for the aviation companies – partners of Bulgaria, flights of which may be a part of your trip.
We guarantee high standards of quality of service at all stages of your trip with Bulgaria Air – from the moment of booking and purchase of your ticket, until your successful landing and picking up the baggage at the airport. To make your flight real fun, we also need your cooperation for the following:
- if you have special requirements concerning the in-flight service, please advise your tourist consultant already when making the reservation for the flight, so as to make sure that we would be able to provide the additional services required
- if planning to bring along pets, please advise your tourist consultant and make sure this information is recorded already when making the reservation for your flight
- prior to purchasing a ticket, we recommend that you familiarize yourself with the „General Conditions of Carriage” of Bulgaria Air – the rules, under which you and your baggage would be carried on our flights are described there
- within 24 hours prior to the trip you are required to call your tourist consultant or the Bulgaria Air Call Centre and check for possible changes to your flight schedule, of which you were not informed
- Before departing for the airport, please make sure once again you didn’t forget the most important things: passport or identity card, visa documents, ticket or printout of your itinerary, travel insurance, money
- Arrive at the airport early enough before the flight, to be able to check in comfortably and complete all formalities in time. The minimum time for showing up for check-in varies for the different airports, but we recommend that you would not risk your trip and arrive for check-in at least two hours before scheduled departure and no later than 45 minutes before flight.
- Please check in advance for the size of cabin baggage and the objects, which may not be carried in it – this will save you time and unpleasant experiences during the security checks.
In case you are not happy with the quality of service at any stage of your trip, please notify at once our Call Centre or the Service Quality Department.
We would like to inform you, that you could obtain detailed information about your rights and air carrier liability in the event of accidents according to Montreal Convention of 28 May 1999, which is implemented in the community by Regulation ( EC ) No 2027/97 ( As amended by Regulation ( EC ) No 889/2002), by contacting our offices or Call Center