New requirements for entering the territory of France
According to the regulations of the local authorities, from October 22, 2021. France puts Bulgaria "under surveillance". Bulgaria continues to be in the "green zone", but unvaccinated persons and those who do not have a certificate for covid-19 disease must have a negative PCR test or antigen test performed within the last 24 hours before departure / departure of the first flight when traveling by transfer /, and not as it was 72 hours before departure.
The documents with which Bulgarian citizens can travel from Bulgaria to France are:
- for vaccinated persons - document for completed vaccination scheme:
• 28 days after the single dose vaccine - Johnson & Johnson
• 7 days after the second dose of the other vaccines, which require two doses;
• for persons who have received all necessary doses of a vaccine authorized by the WHO but who are not recognized by the European Medicines Agency, 7 days after the administration of an additional dose of RNA vaccine that benefits from such recognition.
The vaccines that are recognized in France are those approved by the European Medicines Agency - Pfizer / Comirnaty, Moderna, AstraZeneca / Vaxzevria / Covishield, Janssen.
- covid-19 disease certificate issued more than 11 days ago and less than 6 months ago;
- negative PCR test or antigen test performed within the last 24 hours before departure / departure of the first flight on a transfer trip /.
Detailed information about the introduced rules for entering France - see the page of the Situation Center at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Bulgaria, as well as on the official pages of the Ministry of Interior and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Passengers who do not meet all the requirements of the local authorities will not be allowed on board.
The Bulgaria Air team