Information for travellers to Israel
1. In compliance with a decision of the authorities in Israel, the entry of foreigners
is prohibited, except for those foreigners who meet the requirements as detailed
2. Israeli passport holders arriving from any destination in the world are
permitted to enter Israel.
3. Israeli passport holders are required to isolate for a period of 24 hours or up to
14 days, except for those who are vaccinated, or recovering in accordance with
Israeli Ministry of Health policy.
4. It is forbidden to board foreigners without a valid boarding permit issued by
Border Control / Population and Migration Authority for entry, or the Ministry of
Foreign Affairs, except for foreigners who have a green card + approval to fill out
an entry form from the Israeli Ministry of Health.
5. Foreigners who do not need permission before boarding:
- Passengers who have a permit from the Population and Migration Authority for
entry / Ministry of Foreign Affairs + approval to fill out an Israeli Ministry of Health
form for incoming passengers.
- Green card holders + approval to fill out an incoming traveler form from the
Israeli Ministry of Health.
- Diplomatic passport holders (exempted from providing a green card) +
confirmation of completion of the Israeli Ministry of Health's Inbound Passenger
- Each traveler must obtain authorization to fill out the Inbound Traveler Form
from the Israeli Ministry of Health.
All other conditions must be met.
Holders of permits from Border Control/Population and Migration Services for
entry, or the Ministry of Foreign Affairs may board even without a green card.
6. Important information:
- All visas are canceled - only travelers who have a green card, or a boarding
permit from Border Control/Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Population and
Immigration Authority are allowed to come to Israel.
- Every citizen and foreigner must fill out an entry declaration from the Ministry of
- Any suspicions must be verified by the authorities and border control.
7. The final permit to enter Israel will be issued upon arrival at the border in
accordance with the Entry into Israel Law.
Note: Spouses or children (over one year of age) of Israeli citizens with a foreign
passport (without an Israeli passport) are required to confirm boarding or to carry
a green card.
More information can be found here:
- Population and Migration Authority entry permit:
• Customs declaration (Download form here in English):
• Customs declaration (Download form here in Hebrew):
• Customs declaration (Download form here in Russian):
• Customs declaration (Download form here in Spanish):
• Customs declaration (Download form here in French):
- Bulgarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs page Israel here
The team of Bulgaria Air