For entering the territory of France - new requirements here
As of 15 February 2022, sanitary measures when traveling to France depend on the country from which the person travels. As of February 15, 2022, there are no countries that fall into the "red" or "dark red zone".
Travel to France from "green zone" countries, including Bulgaria:
- for passengers vaccinated within the meaning of European regulations - no documents are required other than proof of completion of a vaccination scheme *.
* The vaccination schedule is considered complete:
- 28 days after administration of the Jansen single-dose vaccine;
- 7 days after the second dose of the other vaccines recognized by the European Medicines Agency - Pfizer / Comirnaty, Moderna, AstraZeneca / Vaxzevria / Covishield;
- for persons who have received all necessary doses of a vaccine recognized by the World Health Organization but not recognized by the European Medicines Agency - 7 days after the administration of an additional dose of mRNA vaccine recognized by the European Medicines Agency.
* From 1 February 2022, persons over the age of 18 wishing to enter France must have received an additional dose of mRNA vaccine no later than 9 months after their last dose.
- unvaccinated passengers must present:
- negative result from a PCR test performed in the last 72 hours before the trip or
- negative antigen test performed in the last 48 hours before the trip or
- certificate for recovery after Covid-19, valid at least 11 days ago and not more than 6 months ago.
Persons under the age of 12 are exempt from the above requirements.
Detailed information about the introduced rules for entering France - see the page of the Situation Center at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Bulgaria , as well as on the official pages of the Ministry of Interior and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of France.
Passengers who do not meet all the requirements of the local authorities will not be allowed on board.
The Bulgaria Airteam