Pricing expertRef.No: 004, Deadline for submission of documents: 31-10-2023
Description and requirements:
Does aviation appeal to you?
If flying suits you but you feel grounded, now is your chance to become part of the aviation industry.
As a national carrier, Bulgaria Air is a proven leader among full service airlines operating from Sofia. With more than 20 years in the dynamic world of aviation, Bulgaria Air continues to fulfill its mission of providing air transport under the best conditions for its passengers.
We are currently expanding our Fares team and you are invited
for the challenging and rewarding role of Pricing expert.
If you want to know aviation from the inside out, applynow and give your career a flying start!
Accept the opportunity to learn and gain experience in one of the key commercial functions in the airline.
As a part of Fares team you will be the engine of our commercial strategy with a critical role:
- conducting pricing research
- monitoring pricing trends
- collaborating with cross-functional teams such as sales, marketing, and finance
- Build published and unpublished rates for a certain group of markets
- Monitor competitors pricing and build tariff levels and rules in accordance with the market situation and the airline's corporate strategy
- Coordinate pricing activities with other departments/sectors within the airline to ensure optimal results
- Analyze trends in the use of tariffs, revenue and market share in order to evaluate the effectiveness of applied pricing strategies and initiatives
Competencies and qualifications required:
- University degree in Economics, Aviation Management or Tourism
- An IATA / UFTAA Certificate is a must
- Amadeus Certificate is a must
- Problem solving skills
- Analytical thinking
- Prioritization skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proactive and energetic person
- Team player and excellent communication skills
- High sense of responsibility
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of English Language –written and spoken
- Computer skills - good knowledge of MS Office applications
- Similar professional experience in the aviation industry will be considered as an advantage
We are offering:
- Challenging job
- Development opportunity
- Dynamic and friendly work environment
- Being a part of highly motivated team of professionals
- Standard working hours (Monday – Friday)
- Free parking
- Free/Discounted tickets
- Corporate discounts
- Office with the best view
If you are interested in this position and fit the requirements send us your CV. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
See you on board!