Flight attendantRef.No: 003, Deadline for submission of documents:
Description and requirements:
As a National Carrier of the Republic of Bulgaria, we are guided by national values and traditions in everything we do - duty, respect, hospitality, diligence and respect. That is why our service is characterized by reliability, generosity and sincere concern for the comfort of our passengers.
At Bulgaria Air we are aware of our leading position in Bulgarian economy primarily as a responsibility. We believe that we can effectively help reducing youth unemployment and keep young and educated people seeking professional realization in Bulgaria. In connection with the upcoming flight program, we are looking to appoint FLIGHT ATTENDANTS, ADVANTAGE IS IN FAVOUR TO THOSE WHO HAVE CERTIFICATES OF AVIATION ABILITY.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE CANDIDATES:
- Very good level of proficiency in Bulgarian and English. Proficiency in French, German, Spanish or Russian is considered an advantage;
- Responsible, disciplined and executive personalities;
- Positive and empathetic people, dedicated to the care of the client;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team;
- Ability to quickly make important decisions and solve problems;
- Good diction and speech culture;
- Balanced behavior, pleasant manners and radiance;
- High level of adaptability, with the possibility and desire for business trips and stays abroad;
If you are interested in the opportunity to be part of the team of the National Carrier, please apply online with the following APPLICATION DOCUMENTS:
- Curriculum vitae;
- Copy of diploma for completed secondary (or higher) education;
- Two formats of current photos - full length on a neutral background and passport format.
Provision of personal information, attached to the application documents, is voluntary and will be used only for evaluation of your application. Bulgaria Air AD does not provide the attached personal to third parties, unless it is legally requested. All documents will be reviewed in full confidentiality.