Expert Business solutions and contractsRef.No: 003, Deadline for submission of documents: 31-10-2023
Description and requirements:
Does aviation appeal to you?
If flying suits you but you feel grounded, now is your chance to become part of the aviation industry.
As a national carrier, Bulgaria Air is a proven leader among full service airlines operating from Sofia. With more than 20 years in the dynamic world of aviation, Bulgaria Air continues to fulfill its mission of providing air transport under the best conditions for its passengers.
We are currently expanding our team and you are invited for the challenging and rewarding role of Expert Business solutions and contracts.
If aviation is your deep passion and you know it from the inside out, applynow and giveflying development to your carreer!
Here you will have the opportunity to gain experience and expand your expertise reaching new hights.
As an Expert in business solutions and contracts you will be the engine of our commercial strategy with a critical role in the communication between Bulgaria Air and our current GDS Amadeus.
- To maintain and manage the relationships and contracts with the suppliers of distribution systems (GDSs)
- To evaluate and analyze the solutions, offered by GDSs and IT vendors, in accordance with the commercial strategy of the airline.
- To make motivated proposals for upgrades of the current and/or implementations of new system solutions, in order to improve the quality of the products, offered by the airline and to increase the sales through the all distribution channels.
Competencies and qualifications required:
- University degree in Economics, Aviation Management or Tourism
- An IATA / UFTAA Certificate is a must
- Amadeus Certificate is a must
- In-depth knowledge of other GDS systems
- Similar professional experience in the aviation industry – min. 2 years
- Project management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Analytical thinking
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proactive and energetic person
- Team player and excellent communication skills
- High sense of responsibility
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of English Language –written and spoken
- Computer skills - good knowledge of MS Office applications
- Available for work trips
We are offering:
- Challenging job
- Development opportunity
- Dynamic and friendly work environment
- Being a part of highly motivated team of professionals
- Standard working hours (Monday – Friday)
- Free parking
- Free/Discounted tickets
- Corporate discounts
- Office with the best view
If you are interested in this position and fit the requirements send us your CV. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
See you on board!