Online check-in/ Upgrade to business class
What is Online Check-in?
Online Check-in is a fast and convenient way to register for your flight and personally select your seat on board by just using computer and internet. Online Check-in for your flight from your office or home at convenient for you time, avoiding long airport lines for registration. Print your Board Pass and be at the airport not later than 40 min. prior departure. !(If traveling without baggage)
Our new service is part of Bulgaria Air’s strategy to offer high quality service to comfort our passengers, which is currently only available for flights departing from Sofia, Varna, Burgas, London (Heathrow and Gatwick), Zurich, Milan, Paris, Berlin, Amsterdam and Vienna.
From which airports does Bulgaria Air offer Online Check-in?
The service is available only from the airports in Sofia, Varna, Bourgas, London (Heathrow and Gatwick), Zurich, Milan, Paris, Berlin, Amsterdam and Vienna.
In case you want to do a Online check-in, you can do that from here.
We greet everybody with “Welcome on Board”
How can I check-in through online?
Your flight is open for check-in 24 hours before departure and will be closed 2 hours before the scheduled departure.
What are the adventages of business class with our Upgrade service?
Enjoy the convenience and comfort, as you travel in business class with our special Upgrade service.
Choosing it, you get:
- Access to the business lounges of the airports;
- VIP catering;
- Comfortable seat in the airplane;
- If you are a member of the Fly More frequent program, you earn more points – please contact the program team.
The offer is valid from 24 hours to 45 minutes before departure and subject to availability of seats in business class.
The prices are as follows:
- 70 euro per stretch on domestic routes and 100 euro on a stretch internationally;
- 150 euro on a stretch for the airports: Heathrow (London), Ben-Gurion (Tel Aviv), Sheremetyevo (Moscow), Charleroi (Brussels) and Charles de Gaulle (Paris).
For access to the service and more information call our Call Center phone: +359 2 402 04 00 or visit the national carrier desks on the airports.
Please note the following:
- If the Upgrade is made immediately before the flight at the airport, the catering for business class is not guaranteed;
- The service is not available to flight numbers FB 1000-1999.