Markets Development ExpertRef.No: EMD, Deadline for submission of documents: 15-12-2017
Description and requirements:
- Analyze the reservation models on the part of the customers for a past period in order to establish the reasons for unexpected variations in the customer behavior for the needs of demand forecasting the demand and to identify arising market trends;
- analyzes the performance, market share, capacity and behavior of the competition and prepare market development forecasts;
- actively participate in the design of market strategies;
Work with agencies and tour operators as follows:
- maintain daily contact, organize meetings, develop profiles of the agencies and be knowledgeable about the specifics of their activity;
- offer agency sales stimulation plans, prepare, organize and supervise the signing of the respective agreements;
- informs the agencies in a timely manner regarding forthcoming promotions, changes in the schedule, new frequencies and destinations;
- watch for group requests, prepare group price offers;
- negotiate prices and terms and conditions of using special prices, block seats; prepare contracts for their application;
- analyze the monthly reports regarding key performance indicators of the assigned markets;
- analyze and juxtapose outcomes with respect to the set market objectives; identify and resolve problems;
- prticipate in the drawing up of contracts with other airlines by examining and proposing the applicable conditions.
Education and Qualifications
- higher education in the field of Marketing and Sales, Tourism, Economics of Transportation (Aviation);
- at least three years of experience in the development and planning of marketing strategies, in the implementation of new products, market analysis (experienceinasimilarposition in the tourist sector will be considered a serious advantage);
- IATA UFTAA qualification (having a diploma is an advantage);
- capable of working with the AMADEUS reservation system or with other related systems of issuing airline tickets is an advantage;
- Highly proficient in English – written and oral. A proficiency in a second Western European language and Russian will be considered an advantage;
- computer skills – Internet, Еmail, Word, Excel, Power Point.
- excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills;
- ability to manage critical situations, to plan and report on activities;
- ability to communicate the information in a clear and precise manner;
- physical and mental stability;
- observation skills;
- team work skills, well organized, proactive, responsible, loyal.
Place of work – Sofia, Sales Directorate, Revenues Department, Regular Flights (Markets) Sector.
If you are interested in the opportunity to join the National Carrier’s team, you can apply by filling in the form below or submitting your documents to the Personnel sector, Administrative Building, Bruxelles boulevard, 10th floor, room Nr 1 during its office hours from 11 am to 12 am or from 3 pm to 4 pm.
Bulgaria Air shall not supply the enclosed personal information to any third parties, unless so required by law. All documents shall be reviewed in full confidentiality.