Logistic SpecialistRef.No: EL, Deadline for submission of documents: 11-12-2017
Description and requirements:
The role of the Logistic Specialist includes the following main responsibilities:
The Logistics Expert is responsible for Sourcing of aircraft material on the global market. Place and track purchase orders for aircraft parts, general material and tools, organization and monitoring of inbound and outbound shipments and customs cleareance.
To be successful with the role you need to comply with the following requirements:-
- University degree in relevant area
- Computer literacy - Excellent knowledge in Excel/Word/Access
- Very good command of English written and spoken,
- Good knowledge of logistics (physical logistics, transport, planning & purchasing) and customs cleareance processes
- Knowledge of warehouse management system
- Professional experience, preferably in aviation industry will be considered as advantage
- Excellent communication skills
We highly appreciate your interest in our company and we can guarantee that each application will be considered with strict attention and confidentiality but only those selected for interview will be contacted.
If you are challenged by this opportunity, please send your detailed CV and a Cover Letter in English
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please submit cover letter and a CV using the form below or bring it personally in our HR department, located on the 10th floor in Bulgaria Air Head Quarters, located at 1 “Brussels” Blvd. Our HR department is working with visitors between 11:00 and 12:00 or between 15:00 and 16:00 on a business day.