Flight DispatcherRef.No: FD01, Deadline for submission of documents: 24-11-2018
Description and requirements:
- Operating supplies and flight planning;
- Strict and timely perform all the activities of providing flight permits and airport slots, in accordance with existing regulations of the respective countries and airports;
- Provides new airport slots resulting from changes made in the flight schedule of the airline.
- Operational planning additional flights production reasons.
- Education: university or secondary technical;
- Work experience: minimum 1 year in the specialty;
- Fluency in English - written and spoken;\
- Be able to work with a PC (office suite of MS WINDOWS, applications for the Internet) and office equipment (scanner, copier and printer);
- SITA Text, AFTN;
- To advantages will be considered:
- Hold a valid license for flight dispatcher - FD/L;
- Proficiency in a second language
Affiliation: Sofia city, Department Operations Center, Flight dispatchers sector
- Actual photo
- Cover letter
- Document of English
- A valid license for flight dispatcher - FD/L if you own
If you want to join our team, please send the necessary documents as required specify the position you are applying for. We will contact only with shortlisted candidates. Providing personal information enclosed in the application documents is voluntary and will be used exclusively to evaluate you in connection with vacancies. "Bulgaria Air" JSC does not provide personal information to third parties unless provided by law. All documents will be dealt with in strict confidentiality.
Documents can be submitted in email@example.com or in the "Staff" Boulevard. "Brussels" 1 - administrative building, et.10.st.1 during visiting hours: 11:00 to 12:00 or 15:00 to 16:00.
Deadline for submission of documents to 24/11/2018 incl.