Expert, Jet Fuel and Financial AnalysisRef.No: EAF, Deadline for submission of documents: 10-09-2017
Description and requirements:
- Responsible for the organisation and monitoring of all jet fuel deliveries for the airline;
- Caries out all relevant work regarding the proper registration and storage of original flight documents;
- Ensures proper jet fuel supply for all flights;
- Organises and manages the company’s annual jet fuel tender, where negotiates and analyses offers from suppliers;
- Prepares all jet fuel related forecasts, estimation statements and reports;
- Calculates forecasts and reports regarding jet fuel prices, future quantities and financials;
- Accountable for preparing and submitting the company’s carbon emissions footprint according to the EU ETS Trading Scheme and Directive 2003/87/ЕО;
- Inputs data from original flight documents relating to the jet fuel uplifts into the company’s ERP system.
Requirements for education and qualifications:
- University degree in economics or similar;
- at least 3 years of experience on a similar position;
- Excellent command of English – both written and spoken (an additional European language, as well as Russian, would be considered an advantage);
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel), Email, Internet;
- Experience in the aviation industry will be considered an advantage.
- excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills;
- ability to resolve tasks under pressure, plan and report activities;
- ability to portray information accurately and clearly;
- physical and psychological stability;
- excellent interpersonal and team working skills;
- ability to work independently, analytically and proactively.
Please submit cover letter and a CV using the form below or bring it personally in our HR department, located on the 10th floor in Bulgaria Air Head Quarters, located at 1 “Brussels” Blvd. Our HR department is working with visitors between 11:00 and 12:00 or between 15:00 and 16:00 on a business day.