Commander Pilot and Co-pilot of A-320 aircraftRef.No: 002, Deadline for submission of documents:
Description and requirements:
Airline Bulgaria Air announces vacancies for the position Commander Pilot and Co-pilot of A-320 aircraft
The applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Own a valid certificate of airworthiness EASA CPL (A) (including RTO and IR (A)/PBN/MEA); ATPL(A);
- Own medical certificate EASA class 1;
- Have successfully passed an English language exam in accordance with the requirements of ICAO level 4 or higher;
- A valid aircraft type rating is an advantage;
- Skills in written and spoken Bulgarian are taken as an advantage;
- For Commander Pilot with certificate for A320 is required to have 4000 hours minimum, 1500 of which as Commander hours for aircraft over 25 tons and 500 hours minimum as a Commander of aircraft type A320.
- For Commander with certificate for the Airbus family (330/340/350/380) 500 hours minimum as a Commander of Airbus (330/340/350/380) and 1000 minimum as a Commander of aircraft over 25 tons.
- For the Co-pilot is required to have 1500 hours minimum.
- The Co-pilot must have passed theoretical training and must have passed successfully an ATPL exam.
- The Co-pilot must have certificate for successfully completed training for multi-crew cooperation (MCC);
- The Co-pilot must have a certificate for Jet Familiarization Course;
If you like to join our team, please send us:
- Current photo;
- Motivational letter where you must indicate the position you are applying for;
- A copy of the certificate of airworthiness;
- A copy of the medical certificate;
- A copy of the last four pages of the logbook;
- Two recommendations from a manager;
- A copy of the judicial record;
- A document confirming the absence of aviation accidents;
- A document from the last employer declaring the work period, the functions of the applicant and the flight hours in the respective company.
We will contact only the approved applicants. The provision of personal information, attached to the application documents is voluntary and will be used exclusively for your evaluation in connection with the vacancies. Bulgaria Air AD does not provide personal information to third parties, unless this is required by law. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Contact person – email@example.com