А320 first officersRef.No: P01, Deadline for submission of documents: 27-11-2017
Description and requirements:
- possess current EASA CPL(A) including RTO and IR(A)/MEA;
- possess EASA Class I medical certificate;
- have minimum 1500 flyng hours
- have passed successfully ATPL- theory and exam as per Part FCL 1.285;
- hold a certificate for a satisfactory completion of MCC-course;
- have successfully passed ICAO Level 4 requirements for English proficiency;
- valid for А-320 type rating;
- Bulgarian language proficiency is an advantage;
If you would like to join our team please send us:
- current photo;
- motivational letter;
- copy of your pilot license;
- copy of your medical certificate;
- the last four pages of your Pilot Log book;
- two recommendation letters by a superior preferаbly, but not less than one.
Please note the position you are applying for. We will contact only the candidates who pass the documentary phase. Presenting personal information available in the application documents is voluntary and will be used exclusively for evaluation purposes in connection with the vacant positions. Bulgaria Air does not present personal information to third parties, unless required by the law. All documents will be reviewed strictly confidentially.
If you are interested in the opportunity to join the National Carrier’s team, you can apply by filling in the form below.