А-320 and E190 first officersRef.No: P03, Deadline for submission of documents: 15-03-2018
Description and requirements:
The applicants shall meet the following requirements:
- possess current EASA ATPL(A) licence with valid A320/IR rating respectively E190/IR rating;
- possess EASA Class I medical certificate;
- have minimum 1500 flyng hours;
- have successfully passed ICAO Level 4 requirements for English proficiency;
- Bulgarian language proficiency is an advantage but not a requirement.
Bulgaria Air offers:
- Competitive remuneration;
- 22 days at base 8 days OFF;
- If requested by the pilot base at Black Sea (near Varna or Burgas);
- Meals on board;
- Service tickets to the most appropriate airport from the network serviced by Bulgaria Air;
- Hotel accommodation while at base.
If you would like to join our team please send us:
- current photo;
- motivational letter;
- copy of your pilot licence;
- copy of your medical certificate;
- the last four pages of your Pilot Log book;
- two recommendation letters by a superior preferebly, but not less than one.
Please note the position you are applying for. We will contact only the applicants who pass the documentary phase. Presenting personal information available in the application documents is voluntary and will be used exclusively for evaluation purposes in connection with the vacant positions. Bulgaria Air does not present personal information to third parties, unless required by the law. All documents will be reviewed strictly confidentially.
Closing date for application: 15.03.2018