FLY MORE members could use their points in order to upgrade their travel from economy to business class, subject to availability.
The request for reissue of a ticket for business class must be submitted at least two working days before the date of the respective flight. The right to reissuing a ticket can be reassigned to other persons.
Number of points required
|Ticket type||Domestic flights||Regional flights /Balkan Peninsula/||Other international flights|
The upgrade of booking class from economy to business does not apply to:
- code-shared flights operated by other aviation companies;
- tickets issued in the following classes:
- promotional fares (economy class hand baggage only) in F, E, V class;
- promotional fares (economy class promotional, economy class saver) in O, U, W, Y, P, A class;
- fares under special contracts with other aviation companies in T, B, A, Q class;
- youth and group reservations and individual tourist travel in V, G, E class;
- the Upgrade to business class service is applicable to flexible and semi-flexible fares (X, R, L, N, K, S, H, M).