This page contains information describing the procedures and policies that Bulgaria Air airlines and its program for frequent flyers FLY MORE follow throughout the process of administering any personal data that may be contained in the information that you provide during registration.
WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION DO WE REQUIRE
During registration for membership in the frequent flyers program FLY MORE, we will require the following information:
- First name, Middle name, Family name;
- Date of birth;
- Type of identification document;
- Address, street number, entrance, floor, apartment, town/city, postal code, region, country;
- Contact details such as telephone, mobile phone, email address;
- Company name, position, industry;
- Additional information such as preferred communication means and language;
HOW DO WE USE THE COLLECTED INFORMATION
Bulgaria Air collects your personal data in order to register you as a member of its frequent flyer program FLY MORE and be able to work better towards securing the proper means for making you feel comfortable with its services and their constant and certain improvement.
If we have your preliminary approval, we can periodically send out to the email address that you have pointed during registration information related to upcoming new products promotions, special offers and other information that we may consider of some interest to you.
If we have your preliminary approval, we can contact you on the occasion of marketing researches and campaigns. The contact may be done through email, telephone, fax, post or other Internet based social networks.
DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
- When it is required by the law or the court of justice;
- For protection of the security of the users of Bulgaria Air’s Internet portal;
- To private individuals or legal entities with whom Bulgaria Air has closed a contract for outsourcing the administration of the members’ personal data; for processing internal operations in the Internet portal of the airline, or for improving airline’s services;
- To private individuals or legal entities with whom Bulgaria Air has come into partnership agreement and closed a contract;
- When there are apparent legitimate regulatory obligations for data processing; or in execution of contract that strictly complies with the principles of lawful and conscientious personal data administration and processing at proper security level;
- When your personal data is of any importance to the execution of a contract between Bulgaria Air and yourself, as well as for all actions that precede the contract closing and undertaken upon your request;
- When your personal data is of any importance to the closing and execution of a contract that is in your best interest, between Bulgaria Air and a third party;
As an administrator of the frequent flyers program FLY MORE, Bulgaria Air commits in front of you that will dedicate all the efforts that may be required to secure confidentiality and protection of your personal data and to forestall any attempts for unauthorized access to it by applying proper technological and organizational processes and procedures.
In compliance with the national Law for protection of personal data, you have a legitimate right of an access to your personal data administered in Bulgaria Air at any time. If you believe that any part of the information that refers to you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us (+359 2 984 02 96 / FlyMore@air.bg / Sofia Airport, 1st Brussels Blvd, Sofia 1540/ Bulgaria) and we will make sure it is amended as per your request.
Bulgaria Air will keep your personal data for as long as it is important to the frequent flyers’ program FLY MORE and/or any other partnering programs.